As promised, please find below the link for you to access the video, slides & bonus content from The 2014 Sustainable Green Infrastructure Conference.
The team have been busy collating the materials and putting them all together under 1 easy to access resource for your benefit.
Contents of the page above include the following presentations:
- Kirsten Henson – Opening Address
- Professor Paul Ekins – Green infrastructure for a green economy
- Professor Walter Distaso – Green infrastructure’s contribution to economic growth
- Professor Cedo Maksimovic – Planning for urban resilience & sustainability
- Dr Ambra Burls – Healthy Parks, Healthy People
- Dr Ian Mell – Financing Green Infrastructure in the UK in an era of competitive planning & fiscal austerity
- Jacques Soignon – To value a city with gardens
- Peter Massini – Greening a Green City
- Howard Wood – Sustainability & Budget Cuts in Green Space Management
- Rob Donald – Unlock the Secrets in the Soil
- Graham Duxbury – X Marks The Spot
- Janet Pell – Wildflower’s Work
- Mike Wells – Green Infrastructure Good, Biodiverse Green Infrastructure Better
- Final panel Q&A & summary by Kirsten Henson
If you find the content useful then please talk about it & share with others. Similarly, if you have feedback or suggestions then please use the green link on the resource page to share your ideas.
Thank you again for your interest & support. The feedback has been very strong & we are already working together on next year's event.
Kind regards, on behalf of all the team
Chair of Trustees